..something to remind us..


Terima kasih ya ALLAH! Terima Kasih! Alhamdulillah, nikmat yang Engkau berikan kepada ku amat banyak! Syukran ya ALLAH!

Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being. ~ Kevin Kruse

Sunday, January 16, 2011

..long chat..

I have a long chat just now with that person..'dia' or should I address as Mr Y.  Well, tonite I feel that I got his attention..normally either each one of us will get asleep and the conversation didn't has an ending.

He got 2 kids..well..that's the major point why I can't say yes 100%..not his actually..they are his nieces that he treats like his own daughters.  The mother which is his younger sister died quite some time ago and the father doesn't want to look after his daughters.  He just come once in a while visiting his kids.

Mr Y took full responsibility to take care of them..pity him as well as the kids.  And right now, I try to prepare myself as an instant mother to the kids.  Erk..can I do it?  No doubt, I'm starting to have feeling towards him.  But can I have the same feeling to his so-called kids?

I'm afraid I can't adjust myself with that situation.  And at the same time, I do love this guy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

..labella..

kurus (71) life (69) emosi (60) soul food (37) ntah pape (25) lagu (21) movie (20) posa (18) love (16) artis (13) atkins (12) food (10) besday (9) motivation (8) ephyra (7) kahwin (7) volleyball (7) berita (6) new year (6) wordless wednesday (6) 30 days (5) raya (5) tunang (5) umah (5) cuti (4) info (4) ramadhan (4) Marc Jacobs (3) choc chip (3) fashion (3) relaks minda (3) resepi (3) resipi (3) budget (2) drama (2) fahrin (2) kasut clarks (2) korean drama (2) makan (2) quote (2) sale (2) sophie paris (2) tips (2) youtube (2) aerobik (1) ajl (1) aktitviti (1) anwar bebas (1) berlin (1) blogger (1) bonus (1) bunga (1) cantik (1) coach (1) cookies (1) cooking (1) gaji (1) holiday (1) hubby (1) iklan (1) jenjalan (1) jogging (1) keje (1) kenduri (1) korea (1) music (1) my things (1) nangis (1) novel (1) paris (1) pendapat (1) prof muhaya (1) rare (1) rencana (1) sbpa (1) segmen (1) shawl (1) solusi (1) spec n umah (1) sport (1) uk (1) venice (1) vera wang (1) wedding (1) work (1)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...